- In the event that you would like to return any parts to us, you must notify us within 14 calendar days of your purchase. Failure to do this will result in your returns claim being rejected.
- In the unlikely situation that you have been sent faulty or incorrect parts, again you must notify us within 14 calendar days of your purchase so that we can arrange collection of your parts at our cost. We will then organise a refund or replacement parts dependant on your preference.
- Non-account refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment and will be processed no later than 14 calendar days after receiving your return.
- If you have ordered incorrect parts or you would like to return any parts for any other reason than stated above, it will be your responsibility to organise the return of these parts at your own cost. Contact us if you wold like a quote for a collection.
- All returned parts MUST be in good, re-saleable condition.
- Responsibility of all parts will remain with you until all parts are received and signed for by a Lawrence David member of staff.
How do I return my parts?
- please call us beforehand to notify us of any parts that you would like to return.
- ensure that any returned items are sent via recorded delivery to obtain a proof of delivery should it be required.
- ensure that the parcel(s) containing your returned parts are clearly marked with your company name and your order reference to ensure a speedy turnaround. A copy of the original delivery note with the goods would be ideal.
- Returns delivery address – Lawrence David, Multi Parts Division, Woodston Point, Shrewsbury Avenue, Peterborough, PE2 7LB
- Lawrence David offer a standard 1 year warranty on genuine LD parts. We do not offer direct warranties for any other parts offered on this site. However, most genuine parts offered do come with manufacturer warranties and we are happy to help liaise with the manufacturer of the part should you need to make a warranty claim.
- Please note that Lawrence David will not cover any labour costs incurred under warranty. However, if the manufacturer is happy to accept liability under their warranty policy and is happy to reimburse any monies, we will duly pass this on.
- Should you wish to discuss a warranty return then please do not hesitate to call us.